Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The Best of 2014.....

So I have had so many life changes in 2014 and very little time to scrap, I decided to look back at my Top 10 of 2014..... in no particular order....
First, my baby niece, Hadley who is turning ONE on January 14...
 My little nephew the football man....
 and the baseball man....
One together of Ashlea and Jon-Christopher.....
 My little girl....
Hadley and my Daddy.... 
 Miss Ashlea on graduation night....
 The handsome little man....
Just makes you smile!  
 Can you tell I love the baby???? 
I feel some changes coming in my scrapping! I have a HUGE HOARD of supplies and I am challenging myself (YES IN A PUBLIC REALM...SO HOLD ME TO IT!!!!) to only use items ALREADY in my stash to create the first 50 layouts of 2015. I am only permitting myself to buy adhesive! So keep me honest, hee hee,

 

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo