Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

You & Me...

I am down to the scraps of some of my Zoe papers. What do you do with scraps? Make banners!!!! I used the Artistry cartridge to cut the shape banner and stamped it in Whisper. This card is for the hubby, so I went more masculine. AND this just happens to be the exact color combo over at Color My Heart Color Dare this week! 
The stamp I used is a stamp that is exclusive to the Artistry collection. You will see it in the upper right corner in the photo below. 
If you haven't placed your order for the Artistry cartridge yet or the ever fabulous Zoe collection, you can order here
Happy Scrapping,

2 comments:

  1. Great card! Love all the banners. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card! Love using scraps as banners. Thank you for playing along with Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo