Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

"Thank You"

I needed to make a special "Thank You" card for a parent in my classroom. We have just completed our end of the year accountability testing (CATS). This parent owns a local business. She and her husband donated breakfast for every student testing for two weeks. I used Emporium level two pp, cocoa, twilight, vineyard berry inks. The flowers are dimensional shapes and the yellow flower is Just Blooms inked in Honey with a pewter brad in the middle. The ribbon is vineyard berry organdy from long ago. The stamps are For Every Occasion (Thank You) and Friendship Blessing (stems and leaves). The inspiration for this card came from Wishes: All tucked in. Let me know what you think! Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, I think your card is great. The way you stamped a pattern on the flowers is neat. Deb Young and I were talking about Wise. She has an aunt in Wise and a girl I worked with about 15 years ago was from Wise. Her name was Becky and she was a dental hygienist. We worked for a dentist in Martinsville, VA. That was about all I can remember about her. Not even her last name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is FABULOUS!! The flowers add so much to it and the Emporium pp is one of my favs! Wonderful job!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo