Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Google+ Followers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hello....

I'm sharing another little card from my Forever Love Lucky Girl Kit

I absolutely adore the little flower blooms that are in this kit.....I traced the butterfly onto just a tiny scrap of patterned paper and I think it turned out just great! Just the little addition of pearls is all it needed!
I'll be back later today to announce the winner of my $7 Lucky Girl store credit! Stay tuned......

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHH! Those blooms are super adorable! LOVE this card:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is precious! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such Pretty card! Love it:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those swirls also-this is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kim, this is just stunning!
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Kim! Love the flowers along the bottom.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo