Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Lasting Memories....

Good Morning! Only three days more of state testing, YES!!!! As part of my stress break, I got to create this layout of my Ben from way back in the day. Lasting Memories challenge this week is to scrap using just one photo.  This is a photo of Ben as a third grader! How cool, I teach third grade!!! I loved this challenge. 

Recipe: Patterned papers Sassafras and Echo Park, cardstock- Honey and Sky blue, Thickers, Sassafras frame, buttons and twine from stash.
I can't wait to see how our 1 photo challenge inspires you!







6 comments:

  1. It turned out great Kim! Am so glad I was able to sit down yesterday (for Nat'l Scrap Day) and start on my granddaughter Olivia's album. Only got a few layouts done, but hey...I got it started at least. Your creations are always inspiring...maybe today I can get more done! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Kim! We finished our testing. Thank God..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got to love state testing. My daughter just finished the reading portion. Really like the distressing of the layers and paper colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the techniques and paper you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, what a sweet picture! We just finished state testing and I have to say I was thrilled not to have...uhm, I mean help with homework all week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat layout and what a sweet picture. Our school is still testing too but we are nearing the end. Enjoy the last few weeks of school!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo