Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Our Joy...

Playing along today with sketch 62 at Sketch~N~Scrap ...
I had so much fun with this sketch....got some pretty shabby papers out and photos of my Hadley Mae....
Papers~MME Bramble, inks~Ranger, flowers~Prima, trim~Recollections, Cricut~Storybook

 


9 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! These are wonderful pics and I adore the papers you used! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout Kim! Love the shabby look with the black and white photo's. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for sharing your precious layout with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't get much better than baby feet! This is so sweet! Thank you for sharing with us at Sketch ~N~ Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation!!!! Thanks to joining us at sketch N Scrap!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous LO.Precious pics. WTG! Thanks for playing along with us at
    Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute layout! thanks for sharing with SNS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute page!!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you for joining us over at Sketch 'n' Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning photographs! You did such a great job scrapping them! Your layout is wonderful! I am thrilled that you were able to join us this month at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo