Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Want to win?????

Today kicks off our 2015-2016 Annual Inspirations and Holiday Expression catalogs......can you say, "Oh My!!!?"
Do you want to get a heads up and peek inside? Certainly, just click right HERE and you will be taken directly to my page to see ALL the wonderfulness these two catalogs offer! 
One of our brand new paper packs being featured in the Holiday Expressions is the Nevermore collection, shown below.....WANT TO WIN THIS SET OF YUMMY HALLOWEEN PAPERS? 
I am giving this collection away at the end of September! All you have to do to be eligible to win it is place an order of  $25 or more with me HERE!!!!! On October 1, I will randomly choose one customer to win the scrumptious Nevermore paper pack!
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo