Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Calypso Meets SOTM!

Happy Saturday, peeps! Today I am sharing another fun project I created with our current SOTM, Celebrate with Cake. Here is the fun card! 
 I used some Calypso papers, stamped right onto the paper, fussy cut, and attached with foam tape. I finished it off with some pink gems, Calypso sequins, and Glacier twine. 
Get your "Celebrate with Cake" stamp for just $5 when you place an order of $50 with me!
Here is a look at the Calypso Workshop Your Way kit! 
Happy Scrapping,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo