Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Mini Happy Planner October 24-30

Hello scrappy peeps! Today is a quick post to share my latest Mini Happy Planner spread.
For the month of October, I kept it all pink and gold. I chose pink to for Breast Cancer awareness. I have had so much fun with this little mini so far. These planners truly are the PERFECT size!
I hope you enjoy. Thanks for watching.

Happy Planning, 
 

2 comments:


  1. Perfect piece of work you have done, this site is really cool with fantastic info.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  2. This uses a different style in that it is more of a puzzle game. It provides you with a board full of tiles that you are expected to remove within a set time frame. game37.net mahjong

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo