Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Friday, June 12, 2009

Merry Go Round Card

Good Morning All,
After a stormy day, browsing antique shops with a friend, and time in my studio, here is a card I made for the C.R.A.F.T Challenge this week. My card was inspired by the Merry-go-Round in Wishes, the new card program book from CTMH. I might add that this is the most amazing inspiration book to date!! I love EVERYTHING in it!
The challenge was to use only three flowers, two papers, and ribbon. I used Sorbet and Juniper cardstock and inks. The ribbon is bulk sorbet. The sentiment is Heartthrob (D1309), flowers are from Prima and the brads...who knows. I kind of like how it turned out. I really love the round cards...so much fun to play with. Let me know what you think about it! Blessings for today!

3 comments:

  1. GREAT card!!! Love the colors toghether! You did the challenge perfectly!! I am struggling to figure out what I want to do...two papers is a hard one for me:) All of your circle cards are just fab! Can't wait to see what you create next:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Kim - I'm guessing none of the rest of the DT have found it as its under the wrong comments section - will email Tracy to make sure it's included in the draw! Thanks for playing at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. Best Wishes Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Kim, as Claire said you put it under challenge 3 winner instead of under this week's challenge, only found it as Claire mentioned it on our own DT blog. Thanks for joining us, you may wish to add it to the right section as well just in case, and good luck.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo