Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sweet Love.....

Have you been over to visit The Moments yet? It is a great new scrapbooking community! Every Friday night Pat and the girls host a "Friday Fast Trak Sketch". Here is last nights sketch.

And here is my take on on it. I still let those cutie tootie banners intimidate me. The title "sweet love" is in the banner. I know, it is kind of difficult to see in the photograph.



Hop on over to see the fun new community, I'm sure you'll see lots of familiar faces!

4 comments:

  1. What a great sketch and such a beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous layout girl. Did you use stickles on the flourishes? They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous layout. Love the journaling. Will have to go visit the new community. TFS and have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great take on the sketch. Fab colros and cute photo! You are one fast scrapping girl, Kim! And always lovely to look at at!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo