Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Let's Scrap!

Today, I am playing along with this sketch at Let's Scrap Sketches
As I'm still working on Hadley's book, I made a compliment page for one earlier (shown in very last photo). As in the first page, I totally challenged myself to not use any ink at all on this page....feels sooooo naked to me. But I love how clean and simple it is.
 Some of the pretty details of the page....
Journal tag. This was the very first photo shoot I did with Hadley. She was 4 months old when we did these photos and already a natural for the camera! 
Here is the compliment page....
All papers and embellishments are Bo Bunny Primrose 
Happy Scrapping, 

8 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! LOVING the photos and the butterflies!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the sketch! Love simplicity and the clean look of the page. Such cute pictures! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Kim!!! Those pages are gorgeous and that little one is darling!!!! LOVE what you created!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet layout! Such cute photos of your baby girl!!
    Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fantastic ! Love the papers and embellishments but those photos are ADORABLE!!! So glad you were able to play with us at Lets Scrap :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, this got to the cutest little munchkin! Such a light up! Lovely choices of papers to go along with the photos!
    Thanks for sharing at Let's Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layout - what a happy baby!!!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay you won at Lets Scrap for this super cuter page. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo