Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Question for my scrappy friends.....

I am very much a traditional scrapbooker. I have been buying some Project Life cards and actually began an album. Not sure that I am liking this style. :(
Can you ladies tell me, do you complete more traditional style pages, SMASH books, or Project Life?
Share your favorites with me, please!
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim!! I tried PL but it really isn't my thing. I LOVE using PL cards on my layouts and I find the cards great for December Daily (Snap cards too). They also come in handy when I put extra pictures in the pocket pages (12x12 size with 4X6 openings). Great way to supplement scrap page.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo