Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Fabulous Moment and DT Call

Ahhhh! Sweet Kentucky sunshine this morning. What better way to begin the day than to be scrapping with the sun rising in your studio window! I'm playing along with this delightful sketch at My Scraps & More. LOVE it!!!! 
This layout is also created for the current Scrap Our Stash challenge, which is a word challenge to use items or products that spell WASHI. Here is what I came up with:
* W~ washi tape (of course)
* A~arrow 
* S~stars
* H~Heidi Swapp product
* I~ink 
Close up of the washi and arrow. 
 Fun little ensemble for the title, the star, and more washi. 
 I so love this sweet page for my Miss Hadley's book! 
I hope your day is blessed and fabulous! 
Happy Scrapping,
 

19 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous page, Kim!!! Love the colors in those papers!!! And love how you did the title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! LOVING that photo and the colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. am so in love with this page!! Fabulous!! Love your patterned paper choices along with the washi :):) Kate (Scrap Our Stash)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome layout! thanks for playing with Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous page and awesome product choices! Great job with the challenge! Thank you for playing along in our stash challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a precious baby girl! Love your layout Kim! Great job on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout. I love Heidi Swapp products. Thanks for playing along with the Scrap Our Stash challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A www, such a sweet page! Thanks for sharing with us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  9. An adorable photo and a beautiful page!! Thanks for playing along at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! Love the color combo. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh! What a cutie! Great way to use your stash and I love your big photo banner. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! and great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super sweet layout! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet page! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful. Love the layering! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome layout Kim. Fantastic take on the WASHI challenge. I love the picture too. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this! Thanks for joining the Scrap Our Stash Challenge!

    ~Robin Redd
    Scrap Our Stash Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is too cute! The photo is so adorable! Great take on the sketch. Thank for playing along with us at My Scraps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So sweet. Great layout! Thanks for playing along at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo