Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Monday, February 2, 2015

Feeling Sketchy # 114

Happy Monday! I have been out of town for a few days and just now getting to my little studio to create! I was inspired to create a card using this sketch from Feeling Sketchy.
I used some Hopscotch papers from CTMH and two stamps to create this "sweet" card.
A little close up of the sentiment and the twine. I am so in love with this paper
Such juicy and vibrant colors....reminding me that Spring is on her way! 
Happy Scrapping,

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours on the card. Your sentiment is awesome Thanks for joining the Feeling Sketchy Blog challenge. ~ Michelle FS dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love those papers too... they are just lovely and that sentiment is fab... Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo