Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Cyberweek Sale!!!

Have you heard, Close to My Heart is having a 5 day sale! YES!!!! You heard me correctly...SALE.... Shop here to cash in on your Cyberweek Sale! 
25% off these items.... think stocking stuffers...
25% off these albums and my creations containers....wow.....you know these are terrific gift ideas! 
25% off these decor items....more perfect gift options...
Don't forget the packaging at 25% discount! 
Finally, select Base and Bling .... 
Take advantage of these incredible deals for gift giving or even to add product to your stash... ;)
Happy Scrapping, 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo