Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Look What We Have....

Hello, if you are a planner....you are going to LOVE our brand new Everyday Life planner
Just take a look at this bundle you can get for just $29.95!!!!!
This bundle includes the album, the 2016 planner pages, and the perfect plan roller stamp! Talk about a perfect Christmas gift for the planner in your family OR the perfect present to yourself to help you stay organized in the new year! Hurry, order yours today! 
You can also purchase these products separately:
Everyday Washi Tape $3.95

My Crush Everyday Life Pages $7.95
4X6 Memory Protectors $6.95
4X3 Memory Protectors $6.95
Wow....be sure to order yours today so you will be ready to bring your new year in style! 
Happy Scrapping,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo