Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Sunday, September 6, 2009

2 Blog Awards, Yay....

Good Sunday Morning,
I hope you're having a great long weekend. This morning I have two blog awards to share with you from my wonderful friend and design team member, Cheryl. We both design for Penny's Challenges. If you haven't been to Cheryl's blog, you really need to go visit, take your time and look around. Her cards are scrumptious! She has a very lovely style, be sure to say "Hi" to her. Cheryl, I am so very honored that you thought of me and I graciously accept!

The rules for "I Like Your Style" are to pass on to 5-7 bloggers who inspire you. Well, YOU ALL inspire me every day! I am so lucky that I have such an amazing group of cyber friends! I wish to pass this award on to : Christina, Jocelyn, Mere, Grace, Carla, and Leah the Orange.
These ladies have FABBY blogs and OMG at the beautiful layouts, cards, and inspiration you will find there! Please stop by and browse a bit.



I am passing this award on to my brand new design team members of Digital Ink Co.
Boni
, Darlene, Diane, Jackie, Jennifer, Micki, Raquel, Tanis, and Teri. So, get another cup of coffee, tell the DH he is making breakfast, and take your time browsing these blogs as well, you are sure to find incredible inspiration! These ladies will WOW you with all they do and create!

Blessings,

13 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo much for the Kim for this wonderful award!!!!! I just adore you Blog and this is such an honor!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the wonderful blog award! You are just too kind:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaawww how sweet!! Thanks so much Kim for your support & kind words!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww....very sweet, Kim! Thanks for your thoughtfulness! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, Kim..... thank you so very much for the award. I'm so honored. Thank you so very much and yes, I'm getting as excited as you about D-IC's first challenge tomorrow. Again, I'm so so lucky to be on such a talented, loving & supporting team. big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, you're so kind to pass it to me and the team.
    Thank you sooo much! Can't wait to post tomorrow. . .
    BIG hugs,
    Teri xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so so much for the wonderful blog award! tomorrow is gonna be a BLAST!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have touched so many people here in cyber land...we just all luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So of course you deserve those awards and a BIG HUGE thank you for sending one my way...you are the sweetest!!! Now I'm off to pass it on. Just know I'd send it right back to you if I could! :) LOVE YA GIRLY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww, Kim, thank you SO much!
    i will proudly post this on my blog and share the love!
    i also appreciate the feedback on my projects - it's great to hear what fellow crafters think (and i'm open to suggestions, should you see room for improvement, or opportunity for something DIFFERENT!).

    thrilled to be "working" with you on Cafe Mojo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much Kim for the blog award, Im really honoured to be receiving this. So nice of you to think of us all. Today is THE Day, cant wait to see what transpires as the days unfold. So pleased to be working alongside you. J xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kim! Thank you so much for the award and for the sweet comments you always leave on my blog! I have been having trouble leaving comments on your blog, but I have been visiting--you do some beautiful work!

    I hope this comment works! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much Kim!! You are so sweet!!
    You know I love your blog -- I look forward to visiting every day to see your latest creations!!
    Hugs!!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo