Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Imagine....

Happy Sunday!
I sure hope the sun shines here today. We had a day filled with rain, heavy at times, yesterday. My sweet Honeybee and I spent the afternoon shopping. I needed some things at Michael's and we even found a new scrapbook store! Not great, but new...
Anyway, today a brand new challenge is up at Cafe Mojo! This time you are being challenged to use hand stitching somewhere on your page. Wow, did I have fun with this one! It may be kind of difficult to tell, I put some stitching around some of the flowers and then I used the Bazzill stitch template to do the blanket stitch beside my scalloped border. You really need to check out what my super talented DTmates came up with for this one! You can connect via the Cafe Mojo site or use my side bar links.
I took this photo of Ashlea last fall while we were having a family picnic at the Breaks Interstate Park. Most people consider this park the Grand Canyon of the south. It is truly a majestic site. The journaling on this tag says "Ashlea, I imagine so many wonderful things for your future. I imagine you will always follow your (heart). When you can't, follow God's word!"
I love how this one turned out! I hope this challenge offers up some mojo for a page or project! Don't forget to share on the Cafe Mojo page!
Imagine Recipe:
paper-My Mind's Eye
ink-Tim Holtz
stitching template, floss and cardstock-Bazzill
brads-Basic Grey
Cricut-Cuttin' Up
Blessings,

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout Kim. I love the picture and the Imagine title goes perfectly with it. Well done my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the layout! The piccy is fab too! Wish I could take great photo's of my kids.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh another great layout sweetie.I am always amazed at how much inspiration you receive and give weekly.You are just so talented Kim.I love the picture of your niece it fits the title so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout Kim! Picture & title are a perfect pair! That sort of pic says "PRICELESS" :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kim this is Stunning!!! I so adore the colors and the stitching....you did a wonderful job with this one!!!! Wishing you a Blessed Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful layout Kim and the photo of this young lady is awesome!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous layout Kim-I love how beautiful your layouts are-but also how they all look different-you rock! This will be lifted :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim this is fantastic, I love the layering and the angle of the photo is wonderful! Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo