Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

New Store To Share....

****SECOND POST TODAY****
Have you heard the news? My awesomely talented friend, Penny has a new store, Creations by Penny! She is having a grand opening! Lots of things are going on right now. She has a 20% off coupon up, please take advantage of it. You can find her very own digital images there, as well as handmade cards, mini albums, etc. She has a store blog too! Be sure to check it out! You may even find extra savings there too!

Please stop by and follow along. Oh, might I add, she has the most adorable Christmas tree image for sale right now. I'm picking it up to make cards and tags with. Check it out!!!
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Wow you can write a post! Glad you had time to post about Penny's opening, isn't she amazing? I am so proud of everything she does and accomplishes.Have a great weekend sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo