Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Saturday, December 5, 2009

What I've Been Up To....

Good Evening!
I just wanted to share some of the day with you! Here is what my Honeybee and I saw first thing this morning! Isn't it just beautiful? Our little chalet is just amazing! We're having a wonderful time!

This is looking out the french door in our living room.
Once we got to the convention center and had Ashlea ready, you know I had to snap some pix with the holiday decorations. Ashlea is the one to the left and Katelyn is the girl to the right. She is one of Ashlea's friends.

Lined up and ready to make way to the staging area! Aren't they lovely?

This is the pom routine. It is a jazz routine using poms. I put her name above her, so you'd know which one she is.

I added her name here too. This is the jazz routine. This one is set to a magic mix. They brought the house down with it! YAY!!!

When I look at this one, taken just after the performance, I get tears in my eyes. My little girl isn't so little anymore. I'm so proud of her! I love you Ashlea, like the stars love the night sky!
Now, I want to know who says dancing is just for girls? That's what my two little boys want to know. This is my little nephews, Hunter in blue, and Jon-Christopher in orange. They were creating a dance routine of their own to the awesome 80's hits being played between performances.
Blessings,

8 comments:

  1. Oh what beautiful pictures sweetie...you are definately a proud nee-nee for sure. So glad you and honey bee are having a great time. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, it looks like such a grand time. Those snow pictures are absolutely lovely - so pretty! How cool for your daughter in the dance troupe - I was lucky to watch my girlfriend's two daughters go through dance (tap, ballet and clog) - it was really awesome; glad you had a great time. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have snow too!!! Those pictures make me miss my dancing days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim I have loved looking at your pics your daughter looks gorgeous (like her mum) and that snow makes me feel cold but it also looks like a fairytale.....beautiful.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful post with great pictures Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful these pics are!!! Love the snow pics...makes you just want to curl up in front of a fire and enjoy!!!

    Oh my the girls are so adorable...what great photos...I see some great pages in the making!!!

    Have a Blessed day!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhhhh I want a snow day...I lived in the Denver area for 4 years and I miss the snow and mountains....this is lovely as are all the pics...thanx so much for sharing with us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderful are your pictures! I love the chalet pix - looks so beautiful there!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo