Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Friday, May 28, 2010

hello.....

Happy Friday,
I am sooooo happy that it is Friday! Only one more Friday before Summer Vacation for this third grade teacher! Yay....

Have you been to visit Sketches In Thyme yet? The Maven's are being introduced every day and eagerly awaiting the first big reveal on June 3! Go check it out and say a sketchy hello!

This morning, I have a gorgeous photo inspiration challenge for you from Frosted Designs. When Meg and Jamie sent this photo, my cornflowers were just about to bloom. These are so very delicate looking, yet will bloom and bloom when cared for properly.

Your challenge is to use the photo, the textures, and the style to complete your layout or project. I was instantly drawn to this Basic Grey Lily Kate paper for this challenge. It has the shades of purple and hint of blue along with the green. I added some stickles for some bling and texture. This beautiful paper really did all the work. The sentiment is created with some bling alphas I got from a dollar bin forever ago at Hobby Lobby.

I hope this card and photo have inspired you to create this morning! Please visit my fabby Frosted sisters and prepare to be inspired by them!

My card for The Town Scrapper this week was featured on the Monday Showcase, so I'm off today. But, you need to pop over and see what the Scrapettes have done with this sketch.

Have a fantastic Friday! If you are traveling for the holiday this weekend, please travel safely!
Blessings,

12 comments:

  1. Love all the bling on this lovely cheerful card hun. Summer vacation already?? Our kids have another five weeks to go yet. . .
    Have a great day,
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love the bits of bling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one Kim...great colors!!!!

    Wishing you a wonderful Memorial Weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card!! you know how much I love bling, so this card with the colors really caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the soft purple hue's in this one Kim!
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim such a gorgeous, happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Kim, love those shades of color you used...and the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors! Beautiful as always!
    -Angi-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card - love the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi, Kim! how beautiful is your card!! i love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kim, your card is beautiful!!! Love the paper and the way the you did the sentimment!!! And of course the "bling" is fabulous!! Have a safe holiday weekend!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kim... I love your card!! You did such a fabulous job with the photo challenge!! And your card is so cheerful!! Love it!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo