Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Lucky Girl Blog Party Day 2

If you are arriving from Natalie's blog, you are in the right place!!!!
I'm back today with a Sketches in Thyme Thursday Take on this great sketch from July Garceta for Creative Scrappers.

I've been showing you this YUMMY December kit in my blog candy, you know that you would love to win it!
I was so thrilled that this rustic music paper was part of the kit. My 17 year old niece plays flute and piccolo. This paper and sketch were perfect for one of her 2009 Christmas concert photos. The quote on this layout reads, "Music--Life is a song and LOVE is the music." I love it!!!!

December Deals:

Now's the perfect time to become a Lucky Girl! We' are offering super savings on prepaid subscriptions through December 15th only. Lucky Girl Crafts kits make the perfect gift for a crafty loved one, or print this and use it as a great hint for someone to get you *winkwink*

For more information about a subscription please click here.

As always, there will be PRIZES along the way!!!! Want to know what to do to win my RAK?
Follow my blog if you are inspired by my work and answer this Lucky Girl question.
Share your favorite holiday tradition. For my friends who do not celebrate a traditional Christmas, please share your traditions, I'd love to learn about you.

Leave a comment and hop on over to Emily's blog for you next stop with yummy inspiration!!!! Have fun..
Blessings,

11 comments:

  1. Love this one Kim.....great pic and the elements are just perfect!!!

    Wishing you a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just gorgeous. Love the design paper.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, love the paper. We just bought a house so we are making new traditions as we go :)

    spunkycrayon at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' that musical paper. Beautiful layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, your layout is beautiful. I love the bling and ribbon you added to it. My favorite tradition is probably either decorating the Christmas tree with the kids or making Homemade sugar cookies w/ the kids. Love to do both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful layout! Yes that paper looks yummy, and I always love a music background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous page!! love the music paper.
    holiday tradition, putting up the tree, listening to music and getting in the holiday spirit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty!

    We have so many traditions...one is that we play Alabama's song "Thistlehair the Christmas Bear" & "Mary & Joseph's Boy" while my kids (now grown) put their ornaments on the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great job on the sketch. One favorite tradition is making gingerbread houses with the grandkids and riding around looking at Christmas lights.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a lovely project..thanks so much for sharing it. My girls and I girls and I try and make a new ornament for each girl and our family tree each year. We also go out looking at Christmas lights on Christmas Eve before coming home to open a resent and watch a movie..just a quiet family evening together..my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the tag! Is the bow ribbon or raffia? I would love to know how you made it. My favorite holiday recipe is making sugar cookies and decorating them with our niece and nephew! So fun. I became a follower and blogged about the hop on my blog at www.scraplifterdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo