Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Saturday, March 30, 2013

A new sketch....

is up at Cardabilities....sweet one! 
Tomorrow is the birthday of one of my very dear friends, so I came up with this.....made completely of scrap papers!!!! I love that I challenged myself to only use scraps! 
I made a paper roll flower and those butterflies are hand cut too! 
Since the card has a very vintage feel, I am also playing in a vintage card challenge at Colorful Creations.
Supplies: scraps of K & Co. Blue Awning paper,  sentiment-CTMH Celebration, inks-CTMH Outdoor Denim and Desert Sand, and pearls-Stamping Up






9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Kim! Love the vintage vibe and the fact that you used up scraps to create this beauty. I am sure your friend will love it. Thanks for being the first to link up at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just goes to show how a little can go a long way! Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love this beautiful and soft card! This is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! What a fabulous use of scraps!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Kim. I love the butterflies and the rolled flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous details on your card, thanks for playing along at Cardabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the vintage feel of it :)
    thank you for playing along at cardabilities!!

    vera

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you used scraps; SUCH a great way to use up your stash, right?! Thanks for playing along with us at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo