Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Friday, March 29, 2013

new....

Got a few minutes to play along with Retro Sketches this week......Fun and simple sketch....don't you agree? 
I needed a baby card for a sweet friend of mine. Her nursery colors are purple and green. This card also fit a  word challenge (new) at 2Broke Girls.
I used the baby embossing folder and my nesties  for the circle element, threw in some glitter for a bit of bling, and two yummy ribbons. 
Supplies: gcd papers, baby embossing folder-Cuttlebug, ink-CTMH, stamps-Glamour alphas by CTMH, glitter-Martha Stewart, and ribbon/buttons/floss-stash




4 comments:

  1. Love that sketch, maybe I'll find the time to play along (taking a break from cleaning, LOL)! Your card is just precious Kim...Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty purple! Have a happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. The green and purple look fabulous together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo