Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hanging out.....

I'm back today with another fun sketch and color challenge brought to you by Sketch with Color
Here is what I came up with using some Buzz and Bumble papers....
the sketch.....
 and the color twist....
All supplies on this layout are Buzz and Bumble Workshop on the Go, the ink is Chocolate, the ribbon is from my stash, and the cut is from Elegant Edges.



4 comments:

  1. You always have such beautiful photos and lovely layouts.
    Hugs my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch and use of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, what a beautiful layout this is. Everything looks so elegant and well put together. What a nice picture to top it all off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fun page! That paper is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo