Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Bride...

***ETA.....Just found out that this layout was....
at Colorful Creations today! ***
I have another wedding layout this morning. Our challenge at Lasting Memories this week is to use up your stash! I have had this bling and the Bride title for a VERY long time......Who am I kidding, I am such a hoarder when it comes to my stash! wink, wink......
I loved this sketch at Colorful Creations.......
So this week, go shopping in your stash and play along with us at Lasting Memories! We want to see what you come up with!
Recipe: For Always papers, fabrics, and ink- CTMH, bling - Prima and Jolee's, flower- Recollections, and the ribbon is from stash. 
 

12 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so beautiful Kim! Great job!!
    Tanti :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow this is so beautiful and that picture is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you shopped your stash. Lovely papers to complement a beautiful photo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kim this is stunning! Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful! Nice job. I have been married 10 years and have yet to do a single layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful LO I like the sketch also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Kim! This is stunning! Love the black and white so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very gorgeous LO Kim. I love the bling and how you ripped or burned the script layer. I am such a bling hoarder too, lol!
    TFS!

    ClaireR

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, congrats on being 'Gallery Favourite"! You deserve it, this is very pretty and love the whole B&W theme. Gorgeous photo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the bling you used on this great layout! The sketch you chose highlights that bling nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kim, Amazing lo and like you I have a ton of old stash. Can't seem to throw it out or stopping from buying the new pretty papers. Love your bride bling!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo