Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Let's Scrap Reveal.....

So I had posted on my blog last week that I had been chosen to be a part of the Let's Scrap DT!!!! Today is the big reveal day in our community! Here was the application sketch.....
and this was my take on it. I had posted this last week and didn't know at the time that I had been selected for the team. So in honor of our big reveal......Here is my layout (again)......
If you aren't already a member of our wonderful community, hop on over, check out the other wonderfully talented ladies I design with, and play along with our fun challenges! 

2 comments:

  1. Kim, I really love this!!! It's a perfect "guy" layout to display those wonderful photos!!! The the little bees are perfect with your title!! Hugs to you sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had somehow missed this last week, so I was happy to see it re-posted. This is just wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo