Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Blog Candies and Toot!

There's more candy being served up on Practical Scrappers. Our blog has hit 100 followers and now when it reaches 2oo, more candy will be given away. Check it out here. Check out the special challenge coming this weekend. Be sure to visit on Friday, August 7, to see the secret challenge revealed!

Alanna is offering up some special candy for reaching 300 posts and nearing 15, ooo hits. You can check out her details here. Her candy ends on August 18, hurry on over! A photo of her yumminess is in my sidebar.

My dear friend Penny had posted a DT call for her fabulous digi stamps. I made it! Thanks Penny! She's already hooked me up with the stamps and they're so fabulous, I can't even decide what to do first. If you haven't been to her digi blog, click here.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo