Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Friday, August 28, 2009

Digital Ink Co. Design Team Call...

Hey all you challenge blog addicts, there is a new place to visit! It is Digital Ink Co. and they have just opened their store for digi stamps and the blog is having a DT call. I found out about the great new "fix" over at Boni Bleauxdesigns.
Ever since Penny began creating her digi stamps, I've been hooked! Let's face it, I have so many paper, glitter, stamp, digi, and ink addicts it doesn't even take a glimpse or whiff to get me hooked...hehe!!! It's alright to talk freely in front of DH, he occasionally works on Saturdays to feed my habit! I love you Honeybee!
I'm posting these two cards that feature digital images. I love both cards and think they kind of capture my style and coloring abilities. Both have been posted on the blog before. The cupcake card was posted on August 6, as my Granny's 83 birthday card. The image is Penny's.


This second card is featuring a digi stamp by Lindsay's Stamp Stuff. This card was posted on July 15. I am selecting this one because it was one of my first digi images I did and I really was pleased with this card. I just adore the little rattle.
So go over to Digital Ink Co. and check it out!
Blessings,

9 comments:

  1. They're both great cards, all of your cards are always great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info, I may give it a try:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny when I seen your title my eyes got big and I could feel my heart pumping faster. I just needed a whiff also.Penny's digi stamps have been so easy to use haven't they?I never thought I would use digi but I am hooked.Great job sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim

    Just followed a a link to you from Lorraine and what treat I got looking round your fab work.

    Have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creations Kim and I just love your enthusiasm it brings a smile to my face.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are always so much fun to read, Kim! I absolutely love your work, and even though I have not tried digi stamps, I don't believe my work could compare. I think I'll havet o get over to Penny's site and grab a couple to give this a whirl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh crumb, I have no ink in my printer! Your card are just terrific Kim best wishes! Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo