Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Friday, August 14, 2009

Creations By Penny New Release....

Yippee, it's finally Friday and I have finished my first week of school, whew! :) I want to say, I LOVE my kids already. We have 63 in all and they are soooo sweet. I don't like all the 'pressure' of getting back into the routine, but I LOVE getting new students, seeing that eagerness to learn. Kids, if you're reading, I just know this year is going to be the best.
So, now on to the important stuff in bloggy land. Penny has a new set of digi stamps being released, the Turtle set. You can find them at Creations by Penny. She has designed the most adorable turtles, flowers, trees, and rainbows for this set. They're perfect for cards and scrapbooking too. Go on over and check it out. I'm giving this card to my MIL for her birthday on Saturday. I really wanted to use "slow down, relax, enjoy, it's your day" on the card. It's your day is on the inside. My MIL has a fun personality and I wanted to reflect that in her card.
Slow down Recipe:
dp-We R Memory Keepers
cardstock- Bazzill and CTMH
inks-CTMH, Tim Holtz
ribbon stash
nesties-Spellbinders
rub-on-American Crafts
Cuttin' Up-Cricut
Blessings,

11 comments:

  1. Awww. that's wicked cute! love the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Kim! Great sentiment...some advice I actually need to take for myself LOL

    You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, you guys are already back in school?? I remember when I was in school we didn't start til sometime in September! Glad to hear you're loving your kiddos and I'm sure they just adore you...who wouldn't?! Praying for an amazing school year for you!!!!

    CUTE CARD TOO!
    HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. too stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and FUN!!!!
    Thanks for your sweet words and prayers Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute Kim. The words are perfect for a card with a turtle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh your card is just so cute, I am sure your MIL will love this.What a sweetie you are.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute Kim ... your MIL's going to LOVE it!! Great bubbly colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! and message! LOL I really need to heed this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo