Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Monday, November 16, 2009

Family...

Good Monday Morning,
I have had a late start this morning, some major blogger issues. I think all is well now. Today is Digital Ink Co challenge day. Check this out...


Isn't this a fabby prize!!!! This week, our lovely leaders have a sketch for some inspiration for us.

And here is the card I was inspired to do. My creator this week is Whimsy Design Studio. I absolutely love this beautiful cornucopia. I colored it with my CTMH markers and love how it turned out. My dp is from my stash. I used my Creative Memories ovals to cut my mats and embossed each, then added some CTMH distressing ink to the edges. My yummy ribbon is also CTMH. My sentiment epoxy sticker is from my stash of goodies from last year. That fabby border punch is none other than my favorite Martha Stewart punch. I hope this inspires you to create a wonderful fall or Christmas card. Don't forget to visit my oh so creative sisters at DICO. You can link to them via my side bar. Have a blessed Monday! I'll be back in a few with my Practical Scrappers layout.

Blessings,

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You are so very good at coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy card hun! Love that image too, great colouring!
    Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH KIM, This is just beautiful!! Love the darling image and your coloring is just Fab.. Very lovely!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kim this is so pretty, and worth waiting for!! You did a fantastic job on this hun. Just fabo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh Kim, this is just lovely! Pretty papers and I love that border!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim ... your creation is awesome! Love your choice of border & papers with this image ... just perfect ... not to mention the fantastic coloring job! WOWZA girl ... you are good!!! Happy Day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blogger issues...color me surprised =) Your choices for this card are so wonderful. The coloring rocks and the papers are delightful! Thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That plaid DP is awesome!!! I love your coloring job and your embossing and edge. Super cute andsuch great touches!!!

    Hugs,
    Raquel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim, this card is so deliciously earthy with the warm colors, the cornucopia so fabulously colored; the layers of embossed papers and added embellishments - just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kim,
    Beautiful card, beautiful image, coloring is fantastic, so bright and them papers in the background are PERFECT...Excellent job hun, I really love it
    hugz
    stitchy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo