Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Love You.....

Good Morning,
Hey ladies, there is some incredible cards being featured today at Practical Scrappers! As you know, our challenge this week is to use at least three ribbons on your project. My DT sister's have really outdone themselves with this one! You need to visit Practical Scrappers and leave your card on Mr. Linky! I hope you had the opportunity this weekend to meet my new sisters, if not, many of them are being featured today. Please be sure to leave them some love!
*****Reminder, we are having the Tri-Challenge with our fabby friends, Frosted Designs and Stuck on U Sketches. There are some yummy prizes to be won! You can play individually at each challenge or you may combine! Be sure to check these out! Have a fabby Tuesday!

Love You Recipe:
stamps, ink, and cardstock-CTMH
dps, flower, bling, and ribbon-K & Co. Blue Awning
Blessings,

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous Layout again - and you used my fav purple too!! Yummy!
    BIG hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh! I love this. The shades of blue are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kim, I love this card, it is so pretty and my favorite color blues! I have the same paper and you've created a divine design!!! Argh, I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh Kim, this is really lovely hun! Are those ribbons tucked into the corner? If so, they're gorgeous! Pretty flowers too! **hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the use of ribbon and am blown away by the color coordination flows very well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo