Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Saturday, January 2, 2010

MEGA CANDY FOR GRABS!!!!!

***SECOND POST FOR TODAY, SCROLL FOR ASHLEA'S CUPCAKE CARD***
My very dear friend, Teri, has decided she is offering some MEGA CANDY! Just take a quick glance down this post and you'll agree, this is the mother load of all yumminess! You need to hop on over to Teri's blog , browse her gorgeous cards, and leave a comment on her post about the candy. I'm sure you will be just as inspired as I am at every visit. She is so very talented! Be sure to notice her signature 3D technique. She has a flower card posted today that is incredibly stunning! This candy will be open until January 18, 2010. Good Luck! Be sure to leave her some love while you are browsing!

Take a peek at this.......now who doen't want all this gorgeous ribbon?

Embellies anyone?

....and even more embellies.....


don't forget the papers, oh my.......

Blessings,

5 comments:

  1. Sweetie, you know these items are right up my alley! I'm heading over to Teri's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tip, luv! you're right about the yum factor! :)
    i'm all over this... those papers, the stamps, the ribbon, OMG, to die for!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is one huge candy! The is generosity galore. Heading over that way now.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the plug hun!! You are so sweet!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, lots of yumminess there! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo