Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Stamping Boutique....

Good Sunday Morning,
I'm using the Friday Sketch at Practical Scrappers for this precious baby boy card.

I have a dear friend and co-worker who just recently discovered she is having a baby boy. I decided to use this darling digi from The Stamping Boutique, our sponsor this month at Practical Scrappers. Since my friend knows the baby is a boy, I decided to color the little girl in pastel green and yellow. I really love how this one turned out. All the dps are scraps from my baby boy stash. I used sweet leaf ink, metal embellies from the stash too.

I hope that you are all having a fabby weekend! We really enjoyed our time yesterday at the Gray Fossil Site and Museum. I'll share some photos of the kids later on today.
Blessings,

9 comments:

  1. what a lovely use of the sketch, your coloring is sooo soft and sweet. I love it!
    hugs,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Kim loving that image

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How darling is this Kim!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful,I love this image with all the drawn in sparkles! Have a wonderful Day Kim! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!!! Love the edging with the punches and great job on the image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card, when I see your Stamps and want to break down and buy some they are all so beautiful, and your cards all turn out gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaawww this is so cute Kim!! Love the colors and background lacey panels! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwww... precious! this is just adorable! Love the cute little safety pin with the metal accent! Super cute!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a nice sketch, and you did a lovely job with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo