Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hoppy Easter....

SECOND POST, SCROLL FOR THE SISTERHOOD SOCIAL
Today is another new challenge up at Penny's Challenges. Penny wants to see your Easter themed projects this week. So, I pulled out some really old Mullberry paper, kind of did a little free hand on the bunny, wet the mullberry along the edges I wanted to tear and look how cute this bunny is! This was a very simple layout. I cut the title using Cuttin' Up cart. The cardstock is CTMH, the dps are very old were just in my stash. I used a Martha punch and my white gelly roll pen. I also just used my finger and some pink chalk to make the pink in his ears and cheeks. For some fun I gave him some wiggly eyes and a button nose.

My incredibly talented sisters at Penny's have some beautiful cards and projects to offer inspiration. You must head over to visit them and leave them some love!
Blessings,

14 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh ... how cute is this and your photo setting is AWESOME!! What a fun, happy creation!! Well done my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea hun - love the freestyle bunny!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fuzzy little bunny! Great idea using the mulberry paper!! Gets me right in the Easter mood!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love it!! Such a wonderful layout..Adorable photo too..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Kim, fab LO. Sorry I've not been here lately but I do have something for you over on my blog.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a Happy LO...that bunny is tooooo cute!!!

    Wishing you a great day sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim - that bunny is so cute. Love how you matted your photo. It really makes it stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim, how stink'in cute is this page.. I just love your little rabbit..

    Amanda:0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim this is adorable! Love that bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO CUTE!!! That bunny is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is SUPER cute, Kim! Wishing you a blessed Easter! xoxo L

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo