Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Friday, March 5, 2010

Finally, Cat Is Out!

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MY FROSTED DESIGNS CARD, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN ONE!

The Town Scrapper is proud and excited to announce we have a NEW designer on board, please make WELCOME, Victoria Case!!!!! We are just bursting with joy! Now, you can still get the Humble Pie Stamps that are exclusive to The Town Scrapper along with the NEW images that Victoria Case has on display by the fabby design team of The Town Scrapper. Please check out the incredible images here. These new Case images will be EXCLUSIVE to The Town Scrapper too!

Don't you just adore this darling Sohpie and her warm pot with daffodil? Our challenge this week is anything that has to do with WARMER WEATHER!!!!! I just had to break out the warm orange in this My Mind's Eye kit.

There's just so much excitement to hear about, please head on over to The Town Scrapper Blog and read all about it! I hope to see your incredible "warm weather cards" this week!
Blessings,

12 comments:

  1. So so pretty! Thanks for inspiring me today.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Kim, love your coloring, it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Kim!!! :) Great job!!! Your so talented!!! :) I posted a post just for you on my blog... :) hope you'll check it out!!!!
    HUGS!
    Nadya :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim this is a real beauty that image is wonderful and I just love those colours a fabulous job as always....hope you are keeping well.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image Kim, I really love the orange on this card, so rich and beautiful.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am soooo ready for warm weather and this card is perfect to remind me that it is just around the corner!! Absolutely adorable...as always!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a darling card, the colors are mavy and your coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super sweet, your coloring is amazing...glad to hear you have plenty of sunshine and smiles....also sending cyber hugs to you!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a breath of fresh air...we all need a little warmer weather i think..and what a warm breeze this blows in!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card Kim! Spring is right around the corner! :) great job coloring that adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooooo pretty Kim! I love orange and the flowers are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo