Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Cherish.....

Good Sunday to you, peeps. Isn't this sketch from Paper Secrets just beautiful? 
 I had to make a page for my sweet Hadley and my Daddy, (her Poppie).
The challenge along with the sketch is to use items that begin with letters from  LABOR. 
L~lace, A~antique linen ink, B~bling, O~overlay (title), R~rosettes, store product~Bramble Rose papers.
 I've had this overlay in my stash for years...perfect for this sweet layout.
love how the antique linen ink looks on the lace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo