Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Monday, September 22, 2014

Sketch~N~Scrap #34

Happy Monday peeps!!!! I hope you are all ready for a fantastic week. Cooler temps are headed our as fall comes in. Today I am sharing a card that was inspired by Sketch #34 at Sketch N Scrap
 I used a scrap base paper from MME Bramble Rose and Hello Tweety stamp from CTMH
 You will notice I rotated the sketch to the right 90 degrees and just went wild with the little flourish stamp in this set.... love the birds also. Of course, if you know me, you know it was kind of "naked" before the bit of bling (Bo Bunny).
 Fun sketch to play along with!

 

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo