Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Sketches in Thyme #130

Hello Tuesday! It is my day to reveal at Sketches in Thyme and our last reveal for this month. I am so loving this album I'm putting together for my baby niece, Hadley. Here is one more of her and my Daddy, (her Poppie). She loves all of us, but she is Pop's girl. 
I kept to the sketch....simply because I love it just as it is! 
A little bling and ink = one happy girl....ME!!!
Since it is a companion page to this one, I used an overlay as my little title. 
Bramble Rose MME papers, The Paper Studio doily, Prima flowers and bing, Offray lace ribbon, Gathered Twigs Ranger distress ink, and Making Memories overlay.
I hope you decide to join us for this last week of September at Sketches in Thyme, you still have time to get your two layouts in for our yummy prize! 
 

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo