Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Stuck on U....Beautiful....

So happy that I got to play along today at Stuck on U Sketches! This sketch is just fabulous....
 My niece, Ashlea just graduated junior high and they had a "prom" at the end of the school year. She is nothing more than stunning in this photo. 
Rather than going on bling overload, I chose to stamp some flourishes and add bits and pieces of bling as not to distract from her lovely photo. So very pleased with how simple, clean,  yet elegant this page is. 
Recipe: Papers~Bo Bunny "a gift of love", title~Thickers, bling~Prima "Say it in Pearls", stamps~Autumn Leaves by Rhonna Farrer, Cricut~Elegant Edges, ink~CTMH Archival Black

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Kim! So happy to comment your page for SOUS challenge. Ashlea is really a very beautiful girl! This layout will be a lovely memory for her. Hugs. Eli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is my fav I think, love your circle, a great layout. thanks for joining us at SOUS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo