Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Friday, October 9, 2015

Blessed Beyond Measure!

I got some time to play today, had to take the day off to do it! BUT...I have ink on my fingers and it is a wonderful feeling! I am in a burlap Project Life card swap for this month and I created this 4X6 card. 
Here is a close up of the stamped image. I used Sangria papers for this one. I paired it with Sunset ink and some Chocolate for distressing the fussy cut pumpkin. 
This is the stamp I used...and it is just $6.95!!!!

AND.....if you purchase just $25 online with me, you get your choice of our new Instalife complete sets for the special price of just $25!!!! 
 

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo