Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Ghouls Night Out ....


Happy Sunday! I am sharing two cards that I made this morning for an online crop I attended last night....Ghouls Night Out! Wow, such blast, games, challenges, prizes, fun friendship...no better way to spend a Saturday nigh! 
This card is a 4X6 and was based on a spooky graveyard story told. Our card just had to be inspired by the story. Love how this came out! 
Next, we had a color challenge....LOVE these colors....
 
I created this 3X4 ... I actually made this one last night.....late....at least that is why I'm saying the border is slightly uphill.... hee hee...
If you are into Project Life, check out my new challenge blog.
We are have an open call for sketch designers and creative team members! 
Go, check it out!!!!
Happy Scrapping, 

1 comment:

  1. Both of these cards are so cute! I am super excited for the new challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo