Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Exciting News!!!!

Welcome October! Wow, so much to share during October. Our stamp of the month is the fabulous Twinkle set that is just in time for the Holidays!

 We have a special from Close to My Heart for all brand new consultants who join in October....sign with me in October and you will receive this exclusive FREE BAG!!!!! 
.AND.....if you purchase just $25 online with me, you get your choice of our new Instalife complete sets for the special price of just $25!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo