Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Sweet Treats...

Sweet Treats for Fall....nothing better than corn candy! I created this fun card for a swap I am in this month. It features Nevermore papers. 
And....I used the silver sequins, covered them with liquid class and some micro ebony glitter. Love them!  Great paired with the Black Shimmer Trim.

 I used this little jar and candy corn stamp to create my image.

AND.....if you purchase just $25 online with me, you get your choice of our new Instalife complete sets for the special price of just $25!!!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo