Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Design Team Call ....

Wooo Hooo!!!!! We are having a DT call over at my challenge blog, Sketches in Thyme!!! We need a couple Mavens to fill up our team beginning in September. If you would like to join this awesomely talented group of sketch and design Mavens, then we have the team for you! 

Here is how you apply....
* Send an email to neeneesparks@gmail.com with DT App in the subject line.
*Include three layouts of your choice that you feel really captures the style you have as an artist!
* Give a brief introduction of how and why you love scrapbooking! 
* This will be a 6 month term with only one layout due per month! 
* You must have Facebook account to access our DT page! 
Applications will be accepted until August 15, 2015. 
We would love to have you join our team! 
Happy Scrapping,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo