Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Thursday, July 23, 2015

So Awesome!

 Pulled out some Chalk it Up! papers and complements today to create this fun card. I absolutely love the doodles in this paper, don't you? Those puffy little stickers are perfect embellishments for this collection. 
I was inspired to join in at Sketch N Scrap using this fun sketch. 

If you love this collection, order yours today, it will be leaving our line of products on August 30! 
Chalk it Up X1784B  

X1784C Chalk it Up Complements
Z3009 Chalk it Up Assortment

Happy Scrapping, 

 

8 comments:

  1. Love your card!! And such a fabulous collection!! Need to keep remember that this will no longer be available!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a LOVELY card, love this line! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome card!! Absolutely love everything about it!!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!!😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card - love the colors! I love those puffy stickers! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally cute card! I love the papers and embellishment you chose! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute card! great job!

    thanks for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card! The background paper is awesome. Thanks for sharing with Sketch-N-Scrap

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo