Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Saturday, July 18, 2015

July Stamp of the Month!

There are still two weeks left in July and that is plenty of time for you to get this darling Stamp of the Month! 
Just look at how sweet on this card....
 or use it on a layout! 
 The Jump on it July special is to spend $25 in current acrylic stamps and receive any current Hostess Reward set for only $5!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!


You can shop directly with me here!
Contact me neeneesparks@gmail.com if you would like to host an online girls night out party or if you have questions! 
Stay tuned daily as more sales and specials will be announced!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo