Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Monday, July 20, 2015

Life is Wonderful!

There's still time to to place a qualifying order in July and receive this SOTM for only $5!!!!
You can order yours here...

 I used this delightful stamp set to create this masculine card. 
 I thought this set just complimented the Jackson papers perfectly, along with a Kraft base. I used Cocoa ink.
I was inspired by this sketch at Retro Sketches. As you can see, I was inspired but did not hold true to the sketch. I altered to fit the needs of my stamp.  
Please check out my "Year End Event" give-a-way at the top of the blog! Register to win!!! 
Winner will be chosen on August 1!!!
Happy Scrapping,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo