Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Amour....

Today is January 31!!!! Oh my!!!! 2016 is off to a very fast start. Hopefully, springtime and warm weather will come quickly. 
Today, I am sharing one more project with the January Stamp of the Month, Beloved Bouquet. 
I used the stamp and some watercolor paints to create the roses. The paper was in a stack from Hobby Lobby, as well as the pearls and doily. The twine is some really old CTMH. 
 If you love this stamp and do not want to miss a chance to get it, purchase yours today! 
Happy Scrapping, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo